At Three Rivers Services, LLC, our commitment to upholding the highest standards for customer service sets us apart from other HVAC companies. Since 1979, we've been proud to earn our customers' trust and loyalty by delivering exceptional results.
A Culture of Family Values
"Integrity + Quality = Value"
— that's the motto we aim to live up to at Three Rivers Services, LLC. From the start, our family-owned company has focused on serving the communities of the Northshore with honesty, respect, and courtesy. We view every project we undertake as an opportunity to build a lasting relationship with our customers and neighbors. Our core values revolve around the belief that each customer deserves the best we can offer.
- We provide comfort solutions that meet your needs and fit your budget.
- We schedule appointments at your convenience and show up on time.
- We make sure that a certified technician is always present to answer your questions.
- We use tarps, booties, and socks to keep your home or business clean while we're at work.
- We provide you with written estimates and checklists to verify our work.
- We consider no job complete until we're certain you're happy with the results.
Qualified HVAC Experts
Our comfort specialists have undergone extensive training in the classroom, the factory and the real world. Whether you need HVAC systems for a historic home or a brand new business, we're ready and able to help. We provide expert service to the following communities in St. Tammany Parish.
- Abita Springs
- Pearl River
- Eden Isle
Your Trane Comfort Specialist
Our technical expertise and dedication to superior customer service have earned our company the designation as a Trane Comfort Specialist. This certification allows us to offer some of the best HVAC equipment available today. Trane products are known for their reliability, durability and energy efficiency. You'll experience the highest level of comfort while enjoying lower operating costs all year long. We're exceedingly proud to offer our customers HVAC products we know will serve you well for many years to come.
At our family-owned company, it's not enough for us to know that you're satisfied with the work we do. Whether we're installing an AC replacement system or repairing a faulty heater, we want you to be happy with the results. Your smile is our guarantee.
- We Believe in listening.
- We Believe in written estimates based on science, not rules of thumb.
- We Believe what you are quoted is what you should pay.
- We Believe no one should have hotspots in their home.
- We Believe air conditioning should alleviate allergies, not make them worse.
- We Believe your time is valuable. We show up on time.
- We Believe in saving you money on your energy bills.
- We Believe in providing comfort solutions within your budget.
- We Believe in energy-efficient, high-quality equipment.
- We Believe tarps, booties and socks are the best way to keep your house clean.
- We Believe a certified technician should always be on the job.
- We Believe in using technology & checklists to verify our work.
- We Believe in following up the next day to make sure you’re happy.
- We Believe every family needs an air conditioning contractor they can trust.
- We Believe your smile is our guarantee.
Why Choose Us
We deliver the best products and services
We are industry leaders in our community
We provide flat-rate pricing
We are family-owned and faith-based company
Enjoy a 10-year parts and 12-year compressor warranty on all our High Efficiency systems.
Rest easy with our extended 10-year parts warranty, ensuring long-term reliability for all our HVAC systems.
Enjoy peace of mind with our comprehensive 2-year parts and labor warranty on all HVAC systems